Quick Gist

Two dead, 50 homeless in Lagos fire outbreak

No fewer than two persons feared dead and about 50 have been rendered homeless in a fire outbreak at Obaale area, Badia Ijora Lagos.

According to source, the fire which started around 9:30 pm on Saturday razed about five houses, which were built with wood.

The fire was said to have started as a result of light candle by one of the tenants, who forget to off it before leaving the room.

The fire out break was not the first in the particular area as such incident has happen countless time in the past.

The tenants could not pick a peach of their properties due to tough fiery of the inferno, which was no for about three hours

Access More with Access Bank

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *