The story of rape allegation against Heritage Bank ambassador Dapo Oyebanjo popularly known as Dbanj is now like a soap opera on the social media.
Shortly after the controversial social media blogger Kemi Olunloyo dabbled into the matter, another letter has emerged from Dbanj’s lawyer, Chief Mike Ozehkome SAN demanding hundred million naira from Seyitan, the lady who accused the singer of rape.
However, there are pertinent questions yet to be addressed since the scandal broke out. Thus:
1. Who is the Dbanj’s friend that allegedly gave one hundred dollar to the lady when she complained of the alleged impropriety.
2. Who paid for the hotel room and who made the booking and in whose name was it booked.
3. Has anyone asked the hotel to make available the CCTV to ascertain if truly Dbanj visited the hotel as alleged.
4. Why has Dbanj not spoken personally except for third party.
5. Can we ask the accuser to give personal details of the singer to ascertain if she ever had intimate affair with him.
6. What’s the view of thè manager in all this?
Until all these questions are perused, truth maybe difficult to unveil.