1. She is the first daughter in her family of five.
2. Her father Mr. John Ebhodaghe (OFR) was the former managing director of Nigerian Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC).
3. She is a graduate of English Language from Ambrose Alli University,formerly Edo State University, Ekpoma.
4. She does not joke with her appearance as she has severally been adjudged by many as one of the best dressed Nigerian women
5. She is an author of so many books both spiritual and non spirituals, such as Confession for Living, Handbook for Successful Living, Unending Springs of Joy and many others.
7. She got married to Pastor Chris Oyakilome 23 years ago in Lagos.
8. She has two lovely daughters for her husband, Sharon and Charlyn.
9. She is the Director of Christ Embassy’s International Office thereby oversees the United Kingdom region and beyond.
10. She is one of the pioneer members of the ministry then as a capus fellowship known as BWL.