The year 2015 which was aptly described by the respected prophet, Pimate Babatunde Elijah Ayodele (JP), as a year of uncertainties, is gone. However, it was one era that Nigerians would continue to remember for its various challenges which included political, social and, most important, economic challenges.
Ahead of the current year, 2016, a lot of men of God did release various forms of predictions and warnings on the nation, but Primate Ayodele stands tall among all, for the accuracy of most of prophecies that came ahead of time.
Fifteen of these are presented here:
1.“A former Chief of Defence Staff will face probe.”
2. “INEC will use electronic voting system but it will not work. The rigging in the 2015 general elections will be advanced and scientific.”
3. “Our Nollywood stars and journalists should pray against deaths in 2015 and also rebuke attacks.”
4. “There would be shake-up in the NNPC and the shakeup will go on even as the price of crude oil would fluctuate in the world market.”
5. The man of God who predicted the ongoing economic crisis two years ago, and the Naira fluctuating against the Dollar. He also said that the current National Assembly would face lots of crisis.
6.“I foresee the removal of Lamorde as the EFCC boss.”
7. Ahead of the Jeddah pilgrimage tragedy, Primate Ayodele had warned that “I see Saudi Arabia being attacked by terrorists.”
8 “We should rebuke building collapse in Lagos and Ibadan.”
9. “Nigeria is going to be a two-party nation.”
10. “Let’s pray so we don’t lose a deputy governor.”
11. “Let’s pray we don’t lose a one-time governor and a minister.”
12. Following his spiritual advice that Rivers Governor Wike should seek the face of God in order to retain his office in the heat of the battle with the APC candidate, Wike was confirmed as duly elected governor after seeking spiritual interventions from top men of God.
13. I see Ekiti State Governor Fayose facing a lot of challenges and the opposition will fight him.
14. Soon after the Prophet asked Nigerians to pray against losing a one-time African President and a Nigerian Emir, the President of the Republic of Benin, Matthew Kerekou and the Emir of Gusau, died.
15. Primate Ayodele is the first among Nigerian pastors to have predicted crisis in the Sunday Oliseh led Super Eagles and his premature exit.
With these new revelations about Primate Ayodele’s spiritual prowess, it is very justified that fulfilled prophecy is proof of God. It also proves that God indeed speaks through His anointed prophets for the benefit of mankind.