Eventful In Partnership with FirstBank Available Spaces - Contact Us for more details
MetroNewsNigeria

​hospitalised after gas explosion in Lagos

Eventful In Partnership with FirstBank

Two persons were hospitalised yesterday, following injuries sustained from a cooking gas explosion in Kosofe Local Government Area of Lagos State.
The explosion also affected part of the ground floor of a storey building at 12, Iya Omolere Street, Ogudu in the Local Government Area.
Details of the incident was scanty at press time, but it was learned that the incident occurred at about 6.20p.m., when one of the occupants, a female, attempted to light a gas cooker to prepare dinner before it exploded.
She was said to have been injured.
The ensuing fire was said to have escalated and affected a security guard at his duty post.

Spaces Available Here Slots Available - Contact Us For More details
Tags

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Close